How can you secure what you don’t know exists?
Attack surface is evolving faster than ever before. In fact, ⅔ of organizations say attack surface management is more difficult than it was two years ago. Between the increased amount of online data and normal business growth activities, the ability to maintain oversight of assets wanes. And in the shadows, malicious attackers lurk.
This guide looks at the importance of visibility into the attack surface, because after all, how can you secure what you don’t know exists?
Download the report to learn:
- Why ⅓ of successful attacks are against unknown or unprioritized assets
- How automated scanners and discovery tools are no longer enough
- Common attack surface management mistakes
- Steps to take action on your results
- Tips to build the business case for attack surface management
Get Started with Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.